Event Phone: 704-234-7014
- 2020 August (Summer) Session-Coronal Polishing for the DA2
August 15, 2020
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This course is a single day session that satisfies the North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners requirements for a DA2 to perform supervised coronal polishing in NC. Placement of dental sealants is also reviewed. This course is taught by a practicing dental hygienist. Please wear scrubs (any color is fine). Everything else will be provided.
You are NOT enrolled and your seat will NOT be held for you if you do not send us proof of your eligibility as a DA2 or equivalent. Acceptable proof of your experience is:
- A DA2 certificate from an accredited institution OR
- A CDA certificate from another state OR
- A DANB (Dental Assisting National Board) certificate OR
- A letter from a dentist on office letterhead stating that you are working as a DA2 and have at least 3,000 hours of dental assisting experience within the last five years.
*Please email proof to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can fax to 704-234-7015 well before your class date.
Please note that a student is NOT considered enrolled and your spot will NOT be held unless full payment and proof stated above has been received.