Event Phone: 704-234-7014
- 2021 March (Spring) Session - Nitrous Oxide Analgesia Monitoring for the DA1 and DA2
March 27, 2021
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This is a SATURDAY, single-day, 7 hour class that satisfies the North Carolina Dental Board requirements allowing a DA1 or DA2 to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen analgesia in a supervised setting in NC. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this will be an entirely live ZOOM lecture from your home, starting at 8AM. The clinical portion will be shown with our instructor using a manikin also via Zoom at the end of the lecture. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Hygienists and dentists are also welcome to take this course, and will receive a certificate at the end of the day (no CE credits are given).
We offer this course approximately every 3 months.
Please note that a student is not enrolled in the class and the spot will not be held unless full payment has been received.
A certificate at the end of the course will be given if proof has been provided that the student is a dental assistant, a dental hygienist, or a dentist.
Proof of eligibility includes:
- DA1 certificate OR
- DA2 certificate from an accredited institution OR
- CDA certification from another state OR
- NC Dental Hygiene license or NC Dental license
- Letter from employer dentist on his/her letterhead stating that student is working as a dental assistant and meets the certification requirements for North Carolina.
>>>*THE STUDENT WILL BE EMAILED A DAY OR SO BEFORE THE CLASS TO SET UP A MOODLE PORTAL IN ORDER TO UPLOAD THIS PROOF. A ZOOM LINK WILL ALSO BE GIVEN SO THAT THE STUDENT CAN LOG INTO THE LIVE LECTURE.*<<<