Event Phone: 704-234-7014
|2024 April - NO001 Class Seatshow details +||$375.00 (USD)||Goes On Sale|
February 1, 2024
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: February 1, 2024 2:00 pm
Sales End: April 19, 2024 12:55 am
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
# Datetimes: 1
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Nitrous Oxide Analgesia Monitoring Course
April 20, 2024
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This course satisfies the North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners requirements allowing a DA1 or DA2 to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen analgesia in a supervised setting in NC. This class is taught by a practicing dental assistant 2.
DUE TO THE ONGOING PANDEMIC, THE LECTURE AND CLINICAL DEMONSTRATIONS WILL BE GIVEN REMOTELY VIA ZOOM.
DURATION: Single Session 8am to 5pm
4 Clock Hours Didactic Instruction
4 Clock Hours Clinical Instruction
PREREQUISITES: You must be recognized as a DAI, DAII, Dental Hygienist, or Dentist in North Carolina.
*You are not considered enrolled in the course unless full payment is received.
* For dentists and hygienists, please note that no CE credits are given for this class.
* You will need to upload proof of eligibility of your dental assisting status to complete the class and receive a certificate.
Proof of eligibility includes:
- DA1 certificate OR
- DA2 certificate from an accredited institution OR
- CDA certification from another state OR
- NC Dental Hygiene license or NC Dental license or foreign dental license OR
- Letter from employer dentist on his/her letterhead stating that student is working as a dental assistant and meets the certification requirements for North Carolina OR
- Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) certificate
An email will be sent out a few days before class. This email will have instructions on how to set up your student account in the online classroom. Further instructions on how to upload your proof of eligibility and the links to your lectures and course materials will be inside.